- Delusions – Don’t have these yet, except perhaps of grandeur.
- Hallucinations – Also safe from this one
- Formal thought disorder – Tangential and circumstantial thought patterns certainly seems to fit for me.
- Avolition – Lack of drive and motivation, also me.
- Social Isolation – Me.
- Poverty of thought and speech – I’ve got the poverty of speech down.
- Blunted or flattened affect – ie doesn’t express emotion. Certainly have that one.
Conclusion: I could have schizophrenia. At the very least I could be described as schizotypal, which happens to be my new favorite word (pronounced skit-so-tip-al.)
Song of the moment: “Pure Morning” Placebo.