Tuesday, April 18, 2006

1089 is the lonliest number

Today was a rather notable day, despite the fact that I didn’t really leave my bed until 4.  No, I’m not THAT lazy; I study in my bed.  I did so from 9 until 4, which was a fun warm-up for finals that start in couple of days.  But today was notable because:

It was my last day of undergraduate classes.  Technically I didn’t go to classes today (my Tuesday lab has finished) so yesterday was my last actual class.  A couple finals and I’m done.

I took two tests in a row at the testing center.  I’ve never done this before, but I collected both Linguistics and Neurobio and had a grand old time doing them one after the other.

My power cord came from Dell.  I must say that I’m amazed it got here within one business day of my ordering it.  I’d be more amazed if my Dell merchandise stopped breaking, but I’ll take what I can get.

And of course, today I reached the milestone of 1089 visits to my blog.   Happy 1089!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!