Tuesday, May 06, 2008

There’s only one way to settle this: House Off!

For those of you who keep track of such things, My Island thus far has the following inhabitants:

Myself, 6, Tina Fey, Pam, Kate, Agent Scully, Sydney Bristow, and Veronica Mars.

That means there are 3 spots left. And no, there’s no doctrinal basis for that. It’s just to limit this list from going on forever. The Top 10 is time honored tradition and I intend to uphold it.

Today’s contenders come from one of my favorite shows: House MD. It’s pretty much required viewing as a med student. Not because it’s that accurate, it’s just a nice diversion from cramming facts into our heads. Who will make it out of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital and onto My Island?




Will it be Cameron? Cameron has had the most face time on the show. She has fan collages (which always turn out kind of creepy), classy pantsuits and even this cute little manga self.




Cuddy? Another fanboy collage, why certainly! Still creepy.




Or Thirteen? She’s a intensely secretive brunette bisexual. Was this really a contest? Cameron might have won if she hadn’t dyed her hair blonde this season. But an even bigger problem than her hair color, she’s just too nice. Thirteen has the lucky number.

2 comments:

peetie said...

I know who'd win if we had a "Who is creepier" contest.

Ranteumptom said...

I'd like to point out that I did not make those collages. That's not to say I wouldn't win the creepy contest, but the collages can't be used against me.