Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Penultimate Pick

For years I thought penultimate meant the best. Boy was my face red when I discovered my error.

This pick for My Island should come as no surprise since I’ve commented on her before. I’d most definitely make a place for Olive Snook.

Olive brings many endearing qualities to the table. Though I date girls of all heights, I do have a special penchant for short ones. As previously stated (and really I do expect people to have read every post for the last 3 years to be fully aware of the minutia of my life) I think her hair is cute, as is her voice. Singing capability, though relatively low on my priority list, is a plus. The Eponine complex makes her especially relatable. And of course there is her ridiculous and ridiculously revealing attire.

No comments: