Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sofa Tubers

Lo and behold, DUO, the DVD United Order. My evil brainchild has grown and is hopefully through the terrible twos. I've finally managed to get it posted in a satisfactory manner. Finally is fairly overdramatic since I've only been working on it for 2 weeks. But after an attempt to incorporate it into my blog (you can still view it through there, but it's highly inefficient, which grieves my soul) I've found the proper manner to present this info.

By way of explanation, DUO will be a list of all the DVDs in my ward that people are willing to lend out to others. We're up to 600 some, and I know of at least 40 I need to add to the list. Feel free to visit yet another Chris-centric site at:

http://webpub.byu.net/cjs83/

Provo-siblings are obviously allowed to borrow my movies, but should probably view anything else they wish to see at my apartment.

No comments: