Monday, January 30, 2006

It's all about the Hamiltons

If you haven’t seen “The Chronic-What!-cles of Narnia” do yourself a favor.  You can find it at the following link:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Video/?c=Saturday_Night_Live/snl_1432_narnia&n=saturday_night_live

I realize that I’m about a month behind the times, but hey, I was in China.  Give me a friggin’ break.  I just saw it for the first time a couple days ago and have had the chorus running through my brain as I walk around campus.  Of course I realize that Dr. Pepper is vastly superior to Mr. Pibb, but I’ll excuse that oversight.

I actually didn’t use that link that I provided, but downloaded it through Limewire.  I’d like to go on the record as saying that I love Limewire.  Someday they may prove that it causes cancer, but for now it’s the only P2P program I trust.  I’m sure there are faster and bigger networks, but I’ve been using this one for 4 months and haven’t received any spyware.  So until The Man shuts it down, it’s my piracy program of choice.  Yes, I may be going to hell/jail etc, but at least I’ll have some music to entertain me.

No comments: