Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Psych Word of the Day

Hypnopompic Hallucination - hallucination you experience while waking from sleep.

I believe I've previously expressed my love of Zamzar and Myxer. Using these 2 websites I can make any youtube clip into a ringtone. Currently, the Scotsman's description of The Muppet Movie is my ringtone. Which is great. Except when I use it as my alarm clock.

About half the time I think the Scotsman is actually talking to me. This is slightly confusing, but becomes more confusing when I realize that it's my alarm going off. Because then I start thinking he's saying something other than his usual rant and part of me realizes RINGTONES AREN'T SENTIENT.

I blame this on having to wake up before 9.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog!!

peetie said...

Yet, Chris. They aren't sentient yet.