Saturday, March 20, 2010

Reader Mail

Tyler D. from Los Angeles writes:

"Chris, I watch less than the 4 hours of television per day recommended for Americans. Also, I love brunettes. What shows can you recommend I watch to both fill my quota and see some tremendous brunettes?"

Ah Tyler, a man after my own heart. And quoting Mike Doughty no less! I too have an affinity for the less fair of the fairer sex. So for all you bruns seeking some tremendous brunettes, here are some I've noticed lately.

1. Annie on Community. Also known as Alison Brie to her friends. She's working her straight-laced hyper-nerdiness, and working it well.



2. Erin on The Office. Again, she has a real name, Ellie Kemper. She's a welcome addition to the Dunder Mifflin family.
(She's not too bright, but she can sing)



3. Embeth Davidtz pops up periodically, but most recently I've seen her on In Treatment and Californication. She's not a spring filly, but does have brown hair.



4. On Caprica, the best brunette to spot would be Alessandra Torresani, who plays Zoe, and looks a bit like Zooey Deschanel.



Luckily, TV is chock full of them. Which is great, because Arizona might not be.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Liz Lemon on 30 Rock! Or Rachel on Glee. Bones has more than 1 brunette to choose from too.