Monday, March 15, 2010

Mostly Dead

Somehow, my blog died. I’m not sure how. The fact that I watched the entirety of Modern Family last week probably contributed. And the fact that I kind of dread getting on the computer because that means I have to sort Africa pictures. And also, I have friends again, instead of being stranded in the middle of the dark continent.
But I’ll at least post a little something so we can pretend that my blog is still alive and well.
Things I Learned Today
- I owe the government $160,000. I’ve been intentionally not figuring out that number, but I decided today to figure it out. I don’t know whether that makes it better or worse.
- There are 3 main ways to cook methamphetamine. The most popular, and most colorfully named, is the Nazi Method.
- Marvel vs Capcom 2 is as awesome as I remembered.
- You can be convicted of a first degree felony for putting exlax in your teacher’s drink.
- I matched somewhere.

2 comments:

Lindsay Anne said...

Where did you match?

Anonymous said...

Initially, it makes it worse because the number is so large (your education costs more than my house), but after about a week, it will feel better because you no longer imagine much larger numbers. Kudos on the match.