Here are some reasons Ohio is great:
1. It's the first state that starts with O. Thus you don't have to scroll through dozens of states to get to it like you have to with NY.
2. It's almost a palandrome. Oiho! So close, yet so far.
3. You can probably name more cities in Ohio than in any other state (excluding those you've traveled extensively in.) Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinati, Dayton, Akron, Toledo. It's just chock full of moderately famous cities.
4. It's nearly a tessellation.
5. It contains Cedar Point, which is evidently an awesome amusement park.
6. Columbus has Easton mall, which is evidently an awesome mall.
7. There's no sales tax on fast food.
Well back to studying.