Tuesday, February 17, 2009

3 thoughts

Sure, people would die, but let's get rid of elevator doors anyway. It would make the ride more exciting and give an interesting view.



I got in the elevator yesterday and pressed 10. Instead it went down to the basement. Fair enough, I must've not seen it was going down. I pressed 10 again. It went up to 6, where the doors opened and no one got on. Then it went down to 4. I started to question if I existed.



Every time I get on an elevator at the same time as someone else I think "Should I make small talk?" The answer is always no.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to point out the 6+4=10.
I had an experience with doorless elevators. They are indeed more exciting, and I can only reccommend them for the young or spry. I was young, but not spry enough.