Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hilarious

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/77653?utm_source=embedded_video

When I read a news headline and do a double take, it's usually a post from The Onion. Or FoxNews. I'm a pretty staunch conservative, but come on FoxNews, some of your articles are pretty silly. But The Onion is even sillier, so I don't often read it. But I found this video hilarious. As a retired comic book reader, this hit home for me. Though I'm not usually a purist, I did boycott The Fantastic Four movies for their infidelity to the comics. And because they looked horrible. Mostly because they looked horrible really, despite having Jessica Alba. If Iron Man had Jessica Alba, I'd almost certainly see it. Without her, there's about a 50/50 chance.

No Island choices today. Check back later.

No comments: