Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Eavesdropping ( a poem type thing)

Reflect the superficial fascia from superlateral to inferomedial.
Where’s Thunder? Probably up all night downloading.
We’re supposed to locate the insertions of the sternocleidomastoid.
Do we have PCM after this? It’s PD? Even worse.
English, what does Mr. Netter have to say about that?
The rectus capitis posterior major is the medial boundary of the suboccipital triangle.
I just want to see Godzilla tear into the lamina like he hulked out that labcoat.
We’re supposed to make sure we tease apart the pia mater and the dura mater.
Dr. Claw, find your tools and do you thing.
Note the boundaries of the cubital fossa.
Noted. Next.
If I hear one more story about clown suits . . .
I can’t tell where the papillary muscle ends and the chordae tendineae begins.
I heard you don’t really need to study for Epi.
Tomato Tomato, umbilicus umbilicus.
I don’t see any M in this brachial plexus.
So he’s surprised and Earmuffs, he jumps out and its sprays all over the couch.
That would be the ASIS, anterior superior iliac spine.
Cause of death 386: no phrenic nerve.
I really have no idea if this is stylohyoid or stylopharyngeus.
I swear, the second they say lymphatics my brain turns off.
Supraspinatus, Infraspinatus, teres minor, subscapularis. Right?
No one else starts singing Duran Duran when they say sartorious?
Behold, the ischioanal fossa, in all it’s adipose glory.
Enough with this blunt, let’s get on with some samurai.
That’s what she said.

I was assigned to write about anatomy, and this is what I came up with. It's a composite of med school references, anatomy terms and inside jokes, with very little proper English involved.

No comments: