Saturday, April 25, 2009

Celebrity Analogues 2

Last week I got compared to 3 celebrities.

Number 1 doesn't really count, in that it was someone reading my blog and they said I really did look like Ben Folds. So . . . there's that.



Number 2 was Paul Rudd. I don't think I look like Paul Rudd, I think we're just similarly snide.




But seeing as he gets to hang out with Jason Segel



And pretend to marry Rashida Jones



So, I could definitely emulate Paul more.

Number 3 is Joshua Jackson, currently from Fringe. I'm about 6 months behind on my Fringe, but last time I checked he was pretty entertaining. I guess we're similarly droll.





So that's it for this week. Let me know if someone describes a celebrity in terms of Chris next week. That's the goal.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow, Paul Rudd and Joshua Jackson - both talented, funny, good-looking men. Those are nice compliments!