Monday, May 14, 2012

Music Monday: Fluff and fortified fluff

Unfortunately podcasts have been severely impairing my ability to listen to new albums. Those things are so time consuming. So I have nothing weighty or innovative to post. But instead I'll post a couple songs that while light on content, are fun and up tempo.  I pinky promise that my next music post will be horribly obscure indie minutiae that requires a dozen listens to comprehend.

Cher Lloyd - Want U Back

Cher was from the British X Factor. This version features Astro from the American X Factor, who I happen to hate. But the version of the song without him features her wearing very little clothing, so I opted for this one.



Marina and the Diamonds - Primadonna

I love me some Marina. Mostly I had to post this one so you can tell I know when I'm listening to pop fluff and when I'm listening to something with a bit more substance to it. 


No comments: