Monday, March 08, 2010

Thousands and thousands of words

Some day I'm going to have to start posting about my time in America. But that time has not yet arrived.

When I got back to the US a friend asked me how my trip was. I hate these kinds of questions, because I don't have a good answer summarizing 5 weeks. So frequently I tell people, go to my blog and you can read all about it. Her response was "I read it a little bit, but there were just so many words."

Sorry.

Here are some non-words. If I were less lazy I'd post pictures on my blog in addition to facebook, but I am lazy. You'll have to click on the links to see them. This is about the first 1/3 of my pictures. More to follow, so I can keep not writing about America.

The first of dozens of African Albums
Up High and Down Low
Good Hope
Sharks, gay seahorses and the Wilderness

1 comment:

anna. said...

yay now you have internet all the time.

but no more sharks ) : sad day...