Monday, October 02, 2006

Vital Information For Your Everyday Life

Random facts:

1. Friday was the first time I have ever overslept for an exam. Luckily oversleeping did not make me late, it merely deprived me of the two hours of morning studying I had allotted myself. While I love sleeping-in, oversleeping vexes me greatly.

2. I misspent two hours waiting in line for John Stewart tickets today. We were actually there for three hours, but I considered the first a valuable investment. The remaining two hours in line (which was impressively long) weren’t profitable since we could’ve returned tomorrow and gotten the same general admission seats. We did get some studying done. Hurray for the anal triangle!

3. I dissected the anal triangle today. I’m not going into any further detail on the subject. It was less uncomfortable than dissecting the testicles a couple weeks ago, but certainly not one of my favorite regions.

4. I’d say that 90% of my fruit purchases in the last 6 years have been bananas. Bananas are not in my top 5 favorite fruits.

5. ILP, the program that sent me to China, has requested to use my China blog for their promotional materials. I believe they’re just going to use the pictures, since the commentary is a bit erratic for their purposes. If you haven’t spent at least 3 hours looking through the website you should.

My China Blog

And if you must know, these are my top fruits, in no particular order: strawberries, cherries, pineapple, lychee, green grapes, seedless oranges and kiwi.

Now you know.

Song of the moment: a tie between “Slow Ride” by Foghat and “Don’t Bring Me Down” by the Electric Light Orchestra.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why buy so many bananas if they are not in your top fruits?

Amy-Alisa said...

I understand the bananas as they are also a weekly stand by for us too. They are healthy, portable, easy to use if they get overripe and inexpensive. Congrats on getting more of your writing critically acclaimed, even if it is just for the pictures, those weren't too shabby either.