Take one part awesome
Add one part awesome
Voila : Double Awesomeness
It’s a bizarre video, to be sure. But encouraging. If Kristen can love that living meatball, she can love me.
The time of the week when I rank the collective works of Kristen Bell
1. Veronica Mars – For something shown on UPN/CW/lamest-channel-ever this was actually pretty great. Heartily recommended to everyone.
2. Forgetting Sarah Marshall – My favorite of the Apatow oeuvre.
3. Assassin’s Creed II – A videogame. True story: I spent 40 dollars to hear Kristen Bell’s voice in a video game. Also true story: this game was wicked awesome.
4. Party Down – A hilarious series, so accordingly it has been canceled. Kristen appears in a couple episodes and kills (figuratively.)
5. Deadwood – Another sad story, I watched an entire season of the show to see the one episode in which she appears. However, it was an entertaining season.
6. Fanboys – Kind of funny, but greatly hindered in that I hate Star Wars.
7. Pulse – Pretty bad horror movie.
8. Couples Retreat – Pretty bad romantic comedy. Notice that horror trumps romantic comedy.
9. When in Rome – Even worse romantic comedy.
10. Heroes – sadly Kristen shows up at the same time the show became unwatchable.
11. Gossip Girl – I watched 2 episodes to hear Kristen narrate. It was a mistake.