Monday, April 05, 2010

I should know this

So I was looking through the new shirts at Threadless today, and this one comes up:


And I'm horribly embarrassed that I can't name all the characters. I could wait a couple days for the discussion board at the site to let me know (there are always explanations of obscure shirts eventually) but I thought I'd let you guys have a shot at naming them all. I won't post the ones I know yet to give you a chance. The ones I don't know are 35, 93 and 96. Let me know if you can ease my mind.

PS I'm still in med school, I'm just doing a boring rotation this month so likely won't discuss it. My rotation last month was actually pretty cool, and maybe one of these days I'll go into why.

1 comment:

Lindsay Anne said...

96-Dexter's laboratory
93-Beavis and Butthead.

I'm stumped by 35 though.