Wednesday, May 27, 2009

For all you Columbi

I was studying the other day when a thought popped in my head: I shouldn't be studying, I should be making a list of all the restaurants I like!

Of course this is ridiculous, but it's the kind of thing that comes up while studying. And this being me, it's the kind of thing I did for the next 30 minutes.

I'm still working on a list of my favorite places in Columbus, but I quickly came up with the places in Columbus that I've been meaning to try. So if you're a Columbi (Columbusite or Columbian is probably more accurate, but I like Columbi)and want to try one of the following, consider it a done deal:

Masseys
Cheeseburger Paradise
Barcelona
Top hat
Thurmann
Spinellis
Bettys
Thai Orchid
Haiku
Blue Nile
Blue Danube
Indian Oven
Café Corner
Chef-o-nette
Iacanos
Chile Verde
Confluence Park
Ted’s Montana Grill
Pistacia Vera

No comments: