Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Decisions Decisions

My phone is slowly wasting away. Every charge lasts shorter and shorter. Rather than wait for it to die, I think I’m going to preemptively replace it, like you would an old dog or grandmother.

It’s my 5th Chocolate (long story) so it makes sense to replace it with another. I don’t really care for flip phones, so the Chocolate 3 is out. I can get a Chocolate 2 for a good price.



Another option is this Juke. I fancy the idea of having a phone no one else has, and I’ve never met anyone with a Juke. I saw a girl in the hospital with one, but her father was dying so I thought it best not to ask her how she liked it. It doesn’t exactly look like a professional phone, but it is unique.



This Decoy has Bluetooth, which really does nothing for me. But there aren’t that many options for slide phones. I realize that most people don’t shop for phones according to whether they slide, but when you don’t text, have 2 iPods and don’t like taking pictures, the rest of the special features are moot points.



Any recommendations?

4 comments:

Lindsay Anne said...

Personally I find the Jukes way too tiny. My friend Ali has one and both Grimshaws have them as well. But that's just my preference.

Anonymous said...

The Juke got really terrible reviews. I doubt that you're going to be listening to music while on rounds...wait, nm, I don't doubt that at all.

April V. Madsen said...

check out

https://www.myacn.com/wireless/index.html

and let me know what you think at

wise_akela@hotmail.com

April V. Madsen said...

By the way, since you don't know who I am, I should introduce myself. I go to school with Lindsey. Hi!