Sunday, January 13, 2008

Top 10

Reasons to watch American Gladiators

Top 10 Reasons to watch American Gladiators:

10. The Office, Scrubs, 30 Rock, House and Heroes are over.
9. Lost and Battlestar Galactica haven’t started yet.
8. Hellga and Wolf.
7. The new Assault is even better.
6. Watch Titan throw fools down the pyramid.
5. The competitors can’t handle the inclined treadmill.
4. Hulk’s constant hyperbolic commentary. I quote: “You just got hit more than I did in 30 years of wrestling.” “That was the greatest feat of aerial wrestling I’ve ever seen.”
3. Laugh at the utterly ridiculous sideline interviews. Seriously, you’ll be amazed at what comes out of these peoples mouths. It’s simultaneously cliché and mind-blowingly nonsensical.
2. Venom.
1. Crush.



2 comments:

Amy-Alisa said...

I kept meaning to ask you over the holiday if you were planning on watching the new one. Apparently. Travis said he used to watch it all the time too. I need to catch an episode sometime.

Erin said...

This show is utterly ridiculous, and I don't think I could bring myself to watch it (more than the 5 minutes I saw last week). But your argument is somewhat compelling.