Thursday, April 07, 2011

Quote of the week

"I think we're all on the same team here, and that's the no pie and no sledgehammer team."

I don't know why that's so funny, but trust me, it is.

And the number of funny people in this video (though admittedly, not doing anything terribly funny) is startling. I'm startled.

Also my sister emailed me a leaked Beastie Boys single today. If you scour with the internet with any type of proficiency, you can find it. But don't tell them I sent you. Also she had a typo in her email of Beatsie Boys, which is such an obviously great name for a Beastie Boys cover band, that I certainly hope it exists.



I know, I've been posting a lot of videos lately. But tomorrow, or maybe later today, or at the latest Saturday, you'll get something better than posted videos. That's right, statistics!

No comments: