Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Performance Art

So the variety show is coming up. Except it isn't a variety show, it's Star Search, which I feel focuses more on talent than variety. And whereas ChrEte had a small, but loyal fan following, here I don't have that same cult of personality. So I'm not sure if I'm going to put anything together.

But if I did, I was thinking of retooling one of these songs:

Buffy



Hugh



NPH



Or I could start a new Flight of the Conchords tribute band. I've always wanted to try my hand at Hip-Hopapotamus.



I'm not sure yet. But your opinion matters. You should vote for:

1. Buffy, Hugh or NPH
2. Which Conchords song I should do
3. Something else entirely
4. That I should retire from the dog-eat-dog world of the variety show circuit.

2006
2007
2008
2009
2009 pt 2

2 comments:

* said...

My vote is (1)buffy (2)NPH (3)hugh.

katilda said...

i'm at work so i can't watch the videos and decide anything concrete, but....if you make a movie....i want to play too...

because i want to do anything in the world but play my guitar and sing for this thing. And my primary talent outside music is being able to hula hoop like 13 hoops at once....and there are never that many hoops in once place except the aisles of walmart.

What i'm saying is, unless you have 13 hula hoops i can borrow, and if you make a movie, i want in.