Thursday, November 06, 2008

For you non-facebookers

Step 1: Get on Facebook.

Alternate Step 1: Look at these pictures that I posted on facebook.

Octoberween

They're of me, a dance I went to, a party I threw, and various people. If you're unfamiliar with my costume, the following may be helpful:

Dr. Horrible does laundry
Dr. Horrible plans an assassination

Party review: Pretty good. I get an excellent turnout, but with a number of notable no-shows. I threw a dance party for the first time, and was reminded that people have bad taste in music. There's only so much I can do. I was kind of lame and wore the same costume twice, but it was just so good. I daresay it is the finest 16 dollar Dr. Horrible costume ever created.

2 comments:

Michelle! said...

I did NOT choose Candyman. Did NOT.

Amy-Alisa said...

I think you are forgiven for wearing the same costume twice when it's as sweet as that one. Where did you get the shoes? Just curious.