Tuesday, April 22, 2008

T-Shirt Day!

I recently broke my self-imposed t-shirt fast. I don't remember when I started it, but it lasted maybe 6 months. Pretty good I'd say.

Today, and today only, BustedTees are 12 dollars. Now I haven't purchased a BustedTee in several years, because they're a tad sophomoric for my sophisticated senses, and they’re a smidge too popular. But at 12 dollars, I’m forced to peruse their selection. Here are probably the top 3 contenders:



This shirt would be great to balance out my 2 communist shirts. And I don’t have a brown shirt, so it’s fairly practical.



This shirt isn’t terribly clever, but it does loudly proclaim my Danish pride.



This one is probably the nerdiest. It’s not likely to win this particular contest, but feel free to vote for it if you too are a nerd.

If you vote by the end of the day you could have a small impact on my wardrobe. Fun isn’t it?

These aren’t on sale, but they’re still fine options.



2 comments:

@emllewellyn said...

I vote for the piggy bank-- unless that hairstyle comes along with the Centar, in which case I'd reconsider.

And that Cliffhanger shirt is.

Lindsay Anne said...

Hmmm, I love Denmark, but I also enjoy brown shirts. It's a tough call. I think I'll have to go with Denmark though.