Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Island



In honor of the return of new television programming, I’m presenting My Island.

While watching Lost last season I’d sometimes comment on who I’d like to be stranded with on my own personal island, which hopefully wouldn’t include smoke monsters, polar bears or hatches. It should come as no surprise that Kate does in fact make my list.

These are in no particular order, but I do consider them my ten favorite women on television.

Having watched a new episode of Battlestar Galactica last night, my first castaway has to be Number Six, also known as Tricia Helfer. Honestly, she’s enough reason to watch the show. With the large cast of characters we only get to see her for five or ten minutes an episode, but they’re worth the hour investment. I do think she’s a fascinating character, and that Tricia does a great job acting, but in reality that contributes little to whether or not she makes it onto my island.

Here’s to you Number Six. You’re my first pick and exponentially hotter than 7 of 9.

1 comment:

Amy-Alisa said...

Does Sawyer also get to stay? Or is there a "no men allowed" policy? He's smart, witty and pretty handy with a gun. And I'm sure you can find some men who will admit he's not too hard on the eyes too.