Friday, January 20, 2012

The Witch is Dead

Ding Dong, the Witch is Dead. Which old witch? The Step 3 witch. My exam is over, and although I have little feeling for how well I did on it, the important thing is that it is done and I can stop looking over my shoulder, suspecting it to be lurking behind me.

My brain has been sufficiently fried that I don't suspect I'll write anything interesting for the next couple days. But I can at least post something interesting. I'm starting a new blog segment called

Crazy Internet Things

In CIT I'll introduce you to bizarre things that could only be made popular via the internet. This week the entry is Pogo. Pogo takes movies and remixes the movies into songs. He also uses television shows, compilations of different movies, and sometimes just footage he shoots himself. His most recent one uses The Fresh Prince.



I've included some of my favorite. He has a particular fondness for Disney movies, which I don't share. But I've included a bit of his more typical Disney ones, as well as some Mighty Boosh and LOTR to manly up the place.







1 comment:

Amy-Alisa said...

I like the 'Up' one.